Kembali lagi Edalogi hadirkan artikel tentang update offline dari Windows 10 Anniversary Edition atau versi 1607
Update kali ini otomatis juga memperbaharui versi build Windows 10 kalian yakni 14393.351
Lalu apa perubahan Windows 10 Versi 1607 Build 14393.351
Berikut merupakan keterangannya (yang mungkin kalian juga malas bacanya)
- Improved reliability of Internet Explorer 11, Start, File Explorer, action center, graphics, and the Windows kernel.
- Addressed issue that was causing System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) Management Console to crash in State view.
- Addressed connectivity issue from a 32-bit application to a Remote Desktop Gateway that doesn’t have HTTP tunneling enabled.
- Addressed issue of updates not being restored when doing a system reset, even if those updates were permanently installed.
- Addressed issue that was causing domain logon attempts to fail on a Windows 10 Pro device after upgrading from Windows 10 Home.
- Addressed issue that was causing failed logon counts of non-admin users without network logon permissions to be counted as cumulative, resulting in devices going into BitLocker recovery more frequently.
- Improved support for websites by updating the HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS) preload list.
- Improved support for IT administrators using Group Policy to block users updating the operating system from Windows Update.
- Improved reliability and stability of the notification framework for enabling contextual notifications in File Explorer.
- Addressed an issue that prevented System Center Configuration Manager from performing inventory uploads via Background Intelligent Transfer Service (BITS) when Encrypting File System (EFS) has been disabled.
- Addressed additional issues with USB, Wi-Fi, clustering, setup, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 11, licensing, PowerShell, Component Object Model (COM), Windows kernel, graphics, and Bluetooth.